Our goal, at Prudential Anderson properties, is to provide you with the following:
* To review with you a carefully researched Competitive Market Analysis.
* To estimate net sale proceeds based on the most probable selling price.
* To review professional selling techniques on making the property more saleable.
* To inspect the property and point out possible areas of concern.
* To describe our advertising program and how your property can best be included.
* To arrange for the installation of a yard sign.
* To submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service.
* To keep you informed of market activity and changes that occur during the course of your listing.
* To keep you informed of feedback on your property.
* To present all written offers and to work on your behalf in negotiations.
* To help you obtain required certification, warranties, title reports, surveys, insurance policies (as required and authorized by you).
Preparing your Property for Sale
What is the buyer's first impression of the exterior of our house? How can it be improved? Start with the lawn and get the landscaping in top shape.
Does the house or any part of the house need painting? Do the screens and the windows need attention?
What are buyers' first impressions as they step inside my house? Does the carpet need cleaning? How about replacing? Are all appliances in good working order? Do any cabinets need to be touched up or refinished?
Store or dispose of extra furniture to make rooms appear larger. Since a buyer will be looking in the closets, make sure the closets are roomy as possible. Remove anything that appears to be permanently attached to the house, that you plan on keeping such as chandelier.
Are the garage and storage areas as clean and neat as they should be?
The price and condition of your home needs to be competitive with other properties in your neighborhood. You are in competition for the buyer.s attention.